- In addition to One Home: An Environmental Symphony, I'm hugely excited about a new, generous commission for my Second Symphony from the States of Jersey, in memory of those who suffered and died in the Great War, scheduled for performance in time for the centenary of the Armistice in 2018.
- There will be a vlog released later in 2017, which documents a gradual journey through the story of the family who inspired this symphony, including trips to France, Jersey and other parts of the UK.
- also working on a full set of Piano Preludes, one quarter of which are now complete.
- completed Prelude in D-sharp
- 'Twelve Tone Tennis' released
- Proud to be judging the Royal College of Music Student's Film Orchestra Composition Competition
- Full work on the Second Symphony commences
- Finished working as assistant for Max Richter on a wide range of projects including Hostiles starring Rosamund Pike and Christian Bale, Guerrilla for Sky, Taboo for the BBC, The Leftovers for HBO, Waltz With Bashir Live, Three Worlds: Music from Woolf Works and a number of other projects
- Completed Prelude in D Minor
- Recording the incredible Gorkem Sen playing his world-renowned Yaybahar in Istanbul for Max Richter's score to a new feature film starring Rosamund Pike and Christian Bale, directed by Scott Cooper
- Proud to be judging the Royal College of Music's Students' Film Orchestra Composition Competition again. There have been many fantastic entries this time.
- Completed Prelude in Ab major
- Began a new position assisting composer Max Richter on The Leftovers, Guerrilla, Taboo, Hostiles, Waltz With Bashir Live, Exiles and other projects
- Completed Prelude in A major
- Mainly Two release video featuring Mayflies
(from 1:29 in)
- Theme from 'Stay' for piano and string orchestra is now available on youtube: